If you are bundled up out of the cold and looking for some entertaining reads, here’s a collection of historic accounts of Tour du Canada. Starting with the first ride in 1988. Enjoy!
- Don and Flo Leatham. The first Tour du Canada was held in 1988. This is a scan of the account produced by Don and Flo at the time.
- Tour du Canada 1996 – Don Peddie. The first account of Tour du Canada published on the internet.
- Tour du Canada 1997 – Mark Lewiecki On tour dispatches are included in this entertaining journal.
- Tour du Canada 2000 – Alan Medcalf. Alan takes us back in time to the start of the new millennium. 65 cyclists ride coast to coast across Canada that year.
- Tour du Canada 2003 – Eric Larochelle En Français!
- Tour du Canada 2004 – Dan Longo Book style blog to read on your Kindle.
- Tour du Canada 2005 – Cor Manders. A very detailed and easy to navigate narrative with lots of photos of spectacular Canadian landscape.
- Tour du Canada 2006 – Brett Austin. Kiwi Cyclist whose longest ride had been a 12 solo journey in his home country.
- Tour du Canada 2009 – Dan Wilson. A photo essay when digital cameras started to get really good.